AZSC’s is announcing a new program called BOLT. The BOLT program is a segway for our players in the Grassroots Recreational Program that have the desire to move into our competitive Thunder program. Below you will find a breakdown of the program and some detail. Here at AZSC we are always trying to give our players the best possible environment and options to continue in the game of soccer and life.
BOLT will provide an environment that is conducive to the continued development of the individual player technically, tactically, psychologically, and physically. BOLT will provide a stepping stone to those players coming from the Grassroots Recreational Program and who have the drive and desire to continue into the Thunder competitive program. BOLT will provide an avenue for players and coaches to take their game to the next level through additional education, training, playing, and competitive opportunities.
· Eligible Players: U9-U12 boys and girls (Jr./Sr. Grassroots Recreational Program and new members)
· Player Placement: Teams are formed by a BOLT coach and the AZSC pro staff
· Training Site: The coach is responsible for finding field space, training day and times
· Practice Expectations: One day per week for season one, fall recreational (August to December) Two days per week for season two, winter - Port of Subs League (December – April)
· Cost: $460 per player ($440 if paid in full at August registration) a $200 deposit is due August 1st at registration, a $130 payment is due September 1st and a $130 final the payment due October 1st
· Cost Includes:
- Registration Fee for Season 1 fall recreational and season 2 Port of Subs league home fields – Crossroads and/or Discovery park)
- Port of Subs Referee fees
- Two tournament entry fees (1 at end of first season (December), 1 at end of second season (March)
- Player pass and team photo
- Uniform: 1 white Nike short, 2 Dri-Fit jersey tops (white/blue), 1 pair of white socks and 1 training top
- Specific curriculum and training pathway with involvement from Thunder pro coaches
A one year commitment before transitioning into Thunder and maximum two year participation in Bolt. This program is designed for those kids who want more out of soccer, but the player and/or family is not ready to fully commit financially or time wise to the competitive Thunder program. It is cost efficient and will prepare the player for the next step in their soccer career. We as a pro staff will work closely with the BOLT coaches and teams. We are a community at AZSC and we want to provide the best opportunity to all kids and help them reach their ability and desire of play. Please let me know if you are interested in joining this program and I will help you get with a team of the appropriate age and with a coach that is forming a team for that gender and age group.