Yes.. Its that time of the year again.
The dads are chuckling, the kids are cheering,
the mother’s are aching, just for appearing!
The music is loud, with lots of great food,
Laughter on sidelines, and fun is the mood.
New friendships are formed, old ties will bind,
through food drive & competition that’s one of a kind!
Please help us support our community by supporting a local food bank & AZSC Thunder!
- When: Wednesday, November 17, 2011
- Where: Discovery Park (NW Corner of Pecos & Greenfield)
- Cost: $25 per player and at least 3 non-perishable food item (Mom’s who choose to play on multiple teams, $35 - unlimited play!)
- Bonus: Special Door Prize for the team that donates the most food items!
- Prizes: Winnings will be awarded for top three teams -- $400 for 1st Place, 2nd & 3rd Place Prizes - announced soon!
- Contact your Team Manager ASAP to secure your player/team’s spot
- Registration Date: Wed, 11/10/11 from 5:30-8:30, Discovery Park
- No experience required-It’s all in good fun! Mom’s must demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times
- Shin guards must be worn during play - Medical Release must be signed prior to practice and/or game
- 6 v 6 game, includes your goalie - Min 7 players, Max roster of 11
- 24 minute game time - 12 minute halves with 3 minute half time
- Mom’s encouraged to play the first half in position their child plays
- Mom’s who have multiple children on various teams can choose to participate in the team of choice or attempt to play with them all!
All monies go to support or own AZSC Scholarship Fund
Please direct all questions to your Team Manager or Erin Zimmerman at email@example.com
If it’s been a while or you’ve never played...no worries! It’s all for the love of the game, great time for families and to benefit our local & soccer community! Have fun!
For those who would like to practice, you are welcome to train each Monday and Wednesday at Discover for self directed training.
BRING YOUR THUNDER SPIRIT & WE HOPE YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS LAST YEAR!
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL PRO DJ’S FOR OFFERING THEIR SERVICES AT THE EVENT!
BEST WISHES TO ALL OUR PLAYERS AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AZSC!