Arizona Soccer Club is proud to be the Town of Queen Creek’s full service recreational soccer club partner. We are a proven, well organized and professionally staffed soccer club that thrives on teaching youth the wonderful sport of soccer. We are thrilled to be in partnership with the Town of Queen Creek and will do all we can to exceed your expectations.
AZSC IS A 501C3 ORGANIZATION THAT IS DEDICATED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUTH IN THE GAME OF SOCCER, PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES TO PROMOTE HEALTHY LIVING, GOOD SPORTMANSHIP AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS THROUGH ATHLETICS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ENCOURAGING OUR PLAYERS TO USE SOCCER AS A VEHICLE TO PURSUE AN EDUCTION AND CREATE A FOUNDATION FOR THEIR FUTURE
- 10 games (Saturdays) - Dec. 14th through March 1th (Bi-Weeks are to be announced. In case of a rain out day make-up games will most likely be played on Saturday March 15th) CHANGED
- All games played at Queen Creek Desert Mountain and Founders Parks
- Open to ages 3 - 16
- Registration is open through November 10th - CHANGED
- Fee is $85 and includes the following:
- Full uniform kit
- Entry level picture package
- End of season trophy
- Two instructional clinics during season run by licensed and professional personnel
- Facility use and insurance
- League is overseen by licensed and professional soccer personnel
**Please know that your child(ren)’s registration is only considered "complete" when payment is applied to the registration.
AZSC’s system will NOT ALLOW us to register any players until payment is received. Payment must be received on later than November 3rd"
Additional information and Answers to soccer FAQ’s -
Age Brackets - Players age as of 7/31/13
- 3yrs old 2010 - U4 Bracket , Coed
- 4yrs old 2009 - U5 Bracket, Coed
- 5yrs old 2008 - U6 Bracket, Coed
- 6yrs old 2007 - U7 Bracket, Coed
- 7yrs old 2006 - U8 Bracket, Coed
- 8yrs old 2005 - U9 Bracket, All boys or all girl teams*
- 9yrs old 2004 - U10 Bracket, All boys or all girl teams*
- 10yrs old 2003 - U11 Bracket, All boys or all girl teams*
- 11 yrs olds 2002, U12 Bracket, All boys or all girl teams*
- 12 yrs old - 2001 - U13 Bracket, All boys or all girl teams*
- 13 yrs old - 2000 - U14 Bracket, All boys or all girl teams*
- 14 yrs old - 1999 - U15 Bracket, All boys or all girl teams*
- 15 yrs old - 1998 - U16 Bracket, All boys or all girls teams*
- 16 yrs old - 1997 - U17 Bracket, All boys or all girls teams*
*AZSC will combined age brackets to help create the best playing enviornment for your players, if an age bracket is considered low (Less than 4-6 teams per age bracket).
Registration fees include the following:
- Full Uniform (Jersey/shorts/socks)
- Referee Fees (AZSC is proud to provide referees for ALL games/All age brackets! This is an AZSC Difference! )
- Player supplemental Insurance
- Team photo/Individual photo (A $12 Value! Another AZSC Difference!)
- Trophy or Medal
- Registration costs (labor and supplies)
- AZSC Equipment (field goals, paint, shade structure for each team- set up at field)
Answers to FAQ’s -
Where does AZSC play their games for the Winter Season?
Desert Mountain & Founders Parks
How do I register my player?
Register Online! A registration link has been provided for you above. When registering, please create a family account and register all players/children onto your personal "Household Account".
- Confirmed Coaches:
Once teams have been formed, all confirmed COACHES will attend a mandatory pre-season coaches meeting approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of the season as well as the mandatory coaches training clinic. Coaches will pick up their team uniforms, rosters, schedules and coach pack materials. Coaches will be asked to contact their players within 3-5 days to arrange practice times and locations. Coaches will also need to attend a mandatory coaches training clinic, prior to the season beginning. All dates & information will be emailed to confirmed coaches.
Where and when do the teams practice?
All team practice days, times and locations are determined by the team’s parent volunteer coach
Now that I have registered my players, what happens next?
Once teams have been formed, all confirmed COACHES will attend a mandatory pre-season coaches meeting approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of the season. Coaches will pick up their team uniforms, rosters, schedules and coach pack materials. Coaches will be asked to contact their players within 3-5 days to arrange practice times and locations.
What do I need to purchase for the season?
Shin guards are required for all players. These can be purchased at any sporting goods store. Soccer ball and Cleats are optional, but recommended. Please NO toe cleats/baseball.
Coach & Friend Requests:
AZSC will do their best to accommodate location, coach and friend requests, but they are NOT guaranteed. AZSC will roster each team honoring up to 25% of coach requests only.
Please remember that AZSC DOES NOT offer refunds. AZSC will do their best to accommodate location, coach and friend requests, but they are NOT guaranteed. Under special circumstances, AZSC will offer a credit for future seasons. Your request for a credit will be reviewed by the AZSC Board of Directors. Refunds may be granted for the following reasons ONLY: medical emergency, relocation from the area, transfer to a Thunder Academy team, or the Club’s inability to place a player on a team. Refunds will NOT be made for: the Club’s inability to satisfy a player’s special team/practice request, deciding not to play; or, cancellation of games due to inclement weather. Late fees will not be refunded and, in all cases, an administrative fee will be deducted from the refund.
See you on the Fields!
Director of AZSC Grassroots Recreational Program - Davey Lopez