AZSC Grassroots Recreational Soccer League
Gilbert Spring 2015 League - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Season Dates: Saturday April 4th through Saturday May 23rd
Bi - Week: None
Coaches Meeting: Tuesday March 24th
Coaches Training: Tuesday March 31st
Regular Registration Costs & Dates:
- Cost = U4 - U14 Players: $95.00
- Sibling Discount, up to 3rd Player: $5.00 per player
Late & Wait List* Registration Costs & Dates: Monday March 9th - Saturday April 11th**
- Cost - U4 - U14 Players: $115.00
- NO Discounts
- *All Wait List registrations will be rostered on teams after all regular registrations have been rostered, based on availability.
- ** Individual age brackets will be CLOSED once all teams are full.
· Fall Season @ Discovery Park - 2214 E Pecos Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297
· Winter and Spring Seasons @ Crossroads Park - 2155 E Knox Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85296
- Full Uniform (Jersey/shorts/socks)
- Referee Fees*
(AZSC is proud to provide referees for ALL games/All age brackets! This is an AZSC Difference! )
- Player supplemental Insurance
- Team photo/Individual photo
(A $12 Value! Another AZSC Difference!)
- Trophy or Medal
- Two FREE player & coach clinics per season
- Registration costs (labor and supplies)
- AZSC Equipment (field goals, paint, corner flags and field costs)
Players age as of 7/31/14
U=Under, I.E.: U4 = Players who are 3 years of age as of 7/31/14
· 3 yrs old 2011 – U4 age bracket, co-ed
· 4 yrs old 2010 – U5 age bracket, co-ed
· 5 yrs old 2009 – U6 age bracket, co-ed
· 6 yrs old 2008 – U7 age bracket, co-ed
· 7 yrs old 2007 – U8 age bracket, co-ed
· 8 yrs old 2006 - U9 age bracket ***
· 9 yrs old 2005 – U10 age bracket ***
· 10 yrs old, 2004 - U11 age bracket ***
· 11 yrs - 13 yrs old 2003 - 2001 – U12 - U14 age bracket ***
***Teams are formed as all boys or all girls teams.
Age Brackets may be combined so that AZSC can provide the best playing experience for our players
To Register your child(ren) please click on the GRP Registration link - Coming Soon!
Please know that your child's registration is not complete until payment has been applied to the registration
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for Registration and Season information,
and more please click on the
GRP FAQ's link
To learn about being a Grassroots Parent Volunteer Coach, please click the
Coaching Resources link.
For the most current New & Announcements during a season please click the
GRP News & Announcements link