STEP 1: CREATING AN ONLINE FRY’S ACCOUNT
**NOTE: Already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
· -Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
· -Select ‘Create an Account’.
· -Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password.
· (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
· -Select ‘Use Card Number’.
· -Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
· -Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
· -Select ‘Find Stores’.
· -Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
· -You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
· -Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
· -Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR THE FRY’S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
· Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
· Select ‘Sign-In’.
· Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’.
· (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
· Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
· Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
· Under Find Your Organization: Arizona Soccer Club or the NPO number then select ‘search’. (You can get the NPO number from your organization)
· Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
· Then select ‘save changes’
· If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Fry's Community Rewards is capped between participating organizations. Generated Funds will be dispersed evenly between Thunder Teams. 20% will be allocated towards the Thunder Scholarship Program.